To support our team we are seeking for the next possible entrance date a
Web Service Desk Agent*
at the location: Wasserliesch/Trier
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe:
- As a Web Service Desk Agent you provide first-level support related to dealer data requests and functionality and usability issues on our website over the phone or by e-mail.
- What is more is that you escalate problems to second level support when the problem is too complicated for the help desk agent to resolve it on their own.
- You follow-up with customers until the final resolution for the customer and recommend product improvements.
- Also, you prepare training materials and presentations in different formats and give trainings for employees and clients of the company.
- You participate in the administrative processes related to user and functionality administration and in testing and improvement projects.
You bring along:
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Programs like Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Further, you are solution-oriented and have capacity to learn new skills related to new tools that may be added to the team.
- Your positive “can do” attitude and very good communicational skills (written and spoken) in English complement your profile.
What we offer:
- A secure job in a constantly growing company
- A multinational team with more than 300 colleagues from more than 45 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the Powersports industry
- Flexible working hours, modern working equipment and the possibility to work partly in home office
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company bike leasing and job ticket for the regional public transport system
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
Are YOU interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date), preferably by e-mail.
*We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have.Apply now