For our European headquarters in Wasserliesch/Germany near Trier we are seeking for the next possible entrance date
Warehouse employees* for different areas of our warehouse
at the location: Wasserliesch/Trier
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe depending on the area:
- Processing of arrivals of goods and implementation of entries in the enterprise resource planning system
- Processing of picking orders
- Shipping preparation
- Inventory control and maintaining warehouse zones
- Implementation of the stocktaking
- Loading and unloading of trucks
You bring along:
- You successfully completed a professional training as a specialist for warehouse logistics or warehouse operator.
- Alternatively, you have several years of job experience in the warehouse area.
- In addition, you are communicative, resilient and able to work in a team.
- Thorough and swift way of working.
- Good knowledge of German and/or English complement your profile.
What we offer:
- A secure job in a constantly growing company
- Working in a modern, semi-automatic warehouse with state-of-the-art conveyor technique
- A multinational team with more than 300 colleagues from 46 countries and an agreeable working atmosphere within the power sports industry
- Flexible working times in full or part time or on mini-job basis
- Modern working equipment
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company bike leasing and job ticket for the regional public transport system
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
Are YOU interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date), preferably by e-mail.
*We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have.Apply now