For the support of our Operational Technology Department we are seeking for the next possible entrance date a
Systemadministrator Data Center* main focus on Linux and Cloud
at the location: Wasserliesch/Trier
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe:
- As a System Administrator Data Center with main focus on Linux and Cloud* you are responsible for the administration and configuration of the Linux server infrastructure.
- Your tasks include the optimization of server services (NGNIX, PHP, MySQL, etc.) and the coordination and processing of Second Level Service Requests.
- Further, you are responsible for the maintenance and development of cloud and high availability solutions as well as for the optimization of existing processes.
- The support of the network, the maintenance of its function and the planning and documentation of server resources and their structure as well as the development and the maintenance of a monitoring and alerting system also belong to your tasks.
You bring along:
- You completed your studies as IT specialist, business IT specialist or a professional training in a similar field and you collected more than five years of experience in the field of Data Center administration.
- You have profound knowledge in the field of server operating systems (Linux, cluster, cloud and high-availability solutions) as well as network technologies.
- Experience in Debian/Ubuntu systems and services (Apache, NGNIX, PHP, MySQL, Bash Scripts) is desirable.
- You like to work in a team and are able to keep a cool head even in stressful situations.
- Good knowledge of English complements your profile.
What we offer:
- A secure job in a constantly growing company
- A multinational team with more than 300 colleagues from more than 45 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the Powersports industry
- Flexible working hours, modern working equipment and the possibility to work partly in home office
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company bike leasing and job ticket for the regional public transport system
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
Are YOU interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date), preferably by e-mail.
*We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have.Apply now