To support our team, we are seeking for the next possible entrance date a:
at our headquarters in Wasserliesch (Germany)
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe:
- Experience and awareness of full software development lifecycle
- Accomplishment of manual and automated testing of multiple IT projects (ERP, CRM, e-commerce).
- Documentation of test scenarios, their results and release notes
- Functionality test according to usability
- Participation in the elaboration of quick sheets and training materials
- Close co-operation and communication with developers, project managers and end users
- Training of stake holders for developed functionalities
You bring along:
- Degree in informatics and experience in automation testing of ERP-systems and web solutions is required
- Technical understanding for complex software solutions to reveal risks, dependencies and weak points and also for scripting languages and SQL
- A high level of quality awareness and a good eye for details
- Very good knowledge in Englisch
What we offer:
- A secure job in a constantly growing company
- A multinational team with more than 300 colleagues from more than 45 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the Powersports industry
- Flexible working hours, modern working equipment and the possibility to work partly in home office
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
Are YOU interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date), preferably by e-mail.
*We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have.Apply now