As additional support for our PPMO-Team we are looking for the next possible entry date for a
Senior Business Analyst*
at the location: Wasserliesch/Trier
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe:
- As a Senior Business Analyst*, your main tasks include the analysis and documentation of business goals and processes, system sequences, user requirements as well as the optimization of existing applications and processes.
- You accompany implementations from the requirement to the delivery. In doing so, you coordinate the selection processes, the development and improvement of suitable solutions as well as the implementation of aptitude tests and testing of new applications.
- You put company requirements in technical requirements and you continuously communicate requirements of the departments to the system developers.
- You also support the PMO team in the development of training and support concepts as well as in the briefing of users.
You bring along:
- With your completed degree of an institution of higher education or a professional training with emphasis on economy/IT or equivalent qualification you combine technical knowledge with knowledge of company structures and business processes.
- You could already collect more than three years of experience in a similar position.
- You already have experience with inventory management systems and you know your way around PC standard software (Excel/Word/ PowerPoint) and MS Visio.
- Your strengths include good analytical and organizational skills as well as very good communication skills, also in English.
- You also work independently and solution-oriented and bring along a pronounced service orientation.
What we offer:
- A secure job in a constantly growing company
- A multinational team with more than 300 colleagues from more than 45 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the Powersports industry
- Flexible working hours, modern working equipment and the possibility to work partly in home office
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company bike leasing and job ticket for the regional public transport system
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
Are YOU interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date), preferably by e-mail.
*We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have.Apply now