As additional support for our PPMO-Team we are looking for the next possible entry date for a
at the location: Wasserliesch/Trier
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe:
- You will take over the management of several software development projects with different durations and internal/external project participation.
- In addition, you are responsible for planning and organizing your projects according to the Parts Europe process model, as well as meeting project deadlines.
- You are responsible for the communication between the project teams and the stakeholders.
- You define the project scope and the project goals in cooperation with the departments and take over the project controlling as well as the associated complete documentation.
- The identification of risks and their management during the project are also part of your tasks.
You bring along:
- You were able to successfully complete your bachelor’s degree in business administration, business informatics or a comparable course of study.
- You also have a technical affinity for software and IT.
- Excellent teamwork and cooperation skills, strong communication skills in written and spoken English as well as a high degree of self-motivation and interest in new topics, combined with a strong sense of self-organization complete your profile.
- Furthermore, you show interest in different project methods and a structured approach.
What we offer:
- A secure job in a constantly growing company
- A multinational team with more than 300 colleagues from more than 45 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the Powersports industry
- Flexible working hours, modern working equipment and the possibility to work partly in home office
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company bike leasing and job ticket for the regional public transport system
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
Are YOU interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date), preferably by e-mail.
*We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have.Apply now