For the support of our Creditors Team we are seeking for the next possible entrance date an:
Accounting clerk* (creditors)
Your responsibilities at Parts Europe:
- As an Accounting Clerk* (Creditors), your main tasks include the allocation as well as the booking and inspection of purchase invoices, freight invoices and tax bills.
- After carefully sorting the invoices and inspecting the receipts, you execute the payment.
- Furthermore, you take care of setting up or changing the master data of the creditors in our ERP-system and you take care of the archiving of vendor invoices.
- You clarify discrepancies and outstanding items with internal and/or external contact persons.
- You successfully completed your commercial training as an office clerk, industrial management assistant or similar. You also have already gained at least two years of job experience in the field of accounting.
- Experience in the use of an ERP-system and the common MS Office programs help you with your daily work.
- In addition, you have a liking for numbers and you are used to working in an accurate and structured way.
- Good command of written and spoken English is necessary for the cooperation with the international colleagues in other departments
What we offer:
- A secure job in a constantly growing company
- A multinational team with more than 300 colleagues from more than 45 countries and an agreeable working atmosphere within the power sports industry
- Flexible working times and modern working equipment
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Business bike leasing and job ticket for regional public transport
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
Are YOU interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date), preferably by e-mail.
*We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have.Apply now